This blog post is all about blog posts. In that you should be writing them. And to make that even easier for you, we have a special gift for you.
But first, all of the reasons you need to have a blog:
- It’s the simplest way to create searchable, shareable content that will help you get noticed
- It’s a great way to showcase your work
- It’s a marketing tool that allows you to be personable and show people who you are
- It’s a way to connect with past, present, and future clients online
- It’s a great way to connect your various social media profiles with your business
A blog will do more for your online presence than anything else we’ve covered in this blog series. In today’s world, photographers (just like any other profession) are under more pressure to market themselves and stand out from the crowd. But at the same time, there are more opportunities out there that allow you to do just that. Blogging is one of those opportunities.
And now for the gift!
We’ve partnered with Squarespace, the leading blog and website platform, to offer you 10% off a 1-year membership. To sign up and take advantage of this offer, visit www.squarespace.com/nyip.
Starting a blog or website on Squarespace will allow you to quickly post photos and content without knowing anything about web design or development. They make everything as simple as it can be. And if you ever get stuck, they have 24/7 assistance that comes free with your membership.
It’s easy to get started and a surefire way to improve your marketing strategy.
Homework: Sign up and get started. Visit www.squarespace.com/nyip.
P.S. If you have a marketing question, feel free to ask it in the comments here or Tweet your question to us with the tag #PhotoMarketing101 . Your question may be the next one we answer on our blog!